Friday, June 27, 2008

Welcome to the Blog!

Hai people!

Welcome to my new blog called "Cybercafe-info.blogspot". My name is Naim Noorazmi. I work as Research Officer at Veterinary Research Institute, Ipoh, Malaysia. I've been blogging since 2006 and already involved in computer field about 7 years.

I've a lots of experience in repairing computer and animal researches. To date, i've been involved in Internet Cybercafe. My friend, Adib Kusran runs it. So we manage to setup nice cybercafe.

Back to 1 year ago, we start a cybercafe with little money and computer resources but now it's difference. It change a lot. Like older people to say, "susah-susah dulu, senang-senang kemudian" and in english, "no pain no gain".

Many people asked me "How to run or do a Cyber Cafe business?". So, I'm going to write on "How to Setup a Cyber Cafe" in this blog. I will tell you about almost anything on how to start a Cyber Cafe business. Take note that running a Cyber Cafe actually is fun and enjoyable job so stay tune with me for more info.

Best wishes,
Naim

3 comments:

Saurabh said...

Dear Naim,

This is real hard work and must recon the effort and good research by your goodselves. Keep up the spirit, I am sure this would be of real help to people not only opening cyber cafe but small office space.

Good Job!!!

Cheers!!!
Saurabh

Unknown said...

Dear Naim,

Can share with me your experience " How to setup a Cyber Cafe"??
I was intend to do that soon but hope have someone can give me some idea. thanks.

Anonymous said...

sir,
my name is anirban iam very pleased
about ur blog iwant to know more about it coz i've a small plan of starting an icafe or gaming zone.could u help me out that what will be better on which direction in this field iam leaving my email id anirbangayatriamal_111@rediffmail.com